CS:GO is the latest multiplayer game in the Counter-Strike lineup, developed in 2012. The game is basically an FPS, in which two teams of terrorists and counter-terrorists confront each other on a small map. While setting the odds bookmakers carefully examine the stats of all teams, yet hardly ever take force majeure circumstances into consideration. Meanwhile, eSport matches are frequently subjected to hacking attacks due to an easy influence from outside. For CS:GO betting it is recommendable to choose world-class tournaments widely covered by mass media and broadcasted online. At non-prestigious tournaments human factor plays a key role, thus the overall organization of the sporting event might leave a lot to be desired. Counter-Strike: GO bets are made on maps and rounds, thus you can earn money not solely on the whole match, but a separate segment of the match as well.
How CS:GO features wok
- Winner of the match. In Counter Strike only 2 outcomes are possible – win or loss. Handicap on the team. A player evaluates the teams’ abilities, and calculates the number of major rounds, as well as the possibility and the number of additional ones. Bets are placed on the margin by which one of the teams either wins or loses.
- Individual and summary totals. In this case everything depends on the bookmaking office. At times an individual total is made on a player who has been replaced or dropped out of the game for any reason. One needs to pay attention to the conditions as most bookmakers provide with a refund of the betting amount.
- Exact score. Bookmakers often invite players to make bets on the exact score of the match, or, to be more specific, on the number of maps out of three possible.
- Odd or even for separate maps.
- Winner of the pistol round in each map and so on.